Thank you for your interest in volunteering
with Legends of the Fog!
Many of our actors, ticket takers, and behind-the-scenes staff are volunteers – the show would definitely not go on without them!
Here are a couple of quick items to keep in mind before deciding to volunteer:
- Age – new volunteers must be at least 15 years old as of September 15, 2017 to participate.
- We are open every Friday and Saturday in October, plus additional dates.
- We ask that our volunteers are able to work most nights, but we do understand if you will miss a few nights.
- A full schedule will be determined and published by late August/early September.
- There are rewards for volunteering.
- Exact rewards will be detailed during the season.
- Past rewards have included shirts, sweatshirts, hats, free trips to other haunts, and more.
- Volunteering at Legends of the Fog is not for everyone
- This is an outdoor event, so you may be cold and/or get wet.
- Some nights may go to around or a little after midnight
- Generally, those who play school sports in the Fall have had difficulty participating with us (scheduling conflicts)
- We always strive hard to find a role for ANYONE who wants to participate but has a medical condition, allergies, etc.
2017 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
All registration for NEW and RETURNING staff is handled through Haunt Scheduler:
Safety Training Information
All staff are required to complete an annual safety training session. New staff must attend one of our in person sessions. All sessions will be held at Legends of the Fog (500 Carsins Run Rd, Aberdeen MD 21001). You do not need to RSVP to attend, just complete your registration on Haunt Schedule (above) and show up!
Safety Training Dates / Times:
August 19 - 11am
August 23 - 7pm
September 2 - 11am
Anyone interested in joining the Fog Crew can keep up with us on
Facebook by joining our staff page: