Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Legends of the Fog!
Many of our actors, ticket takers, and behind-the-scenes staff are volunteers – the show would definitely not go on without them!
Here are a couple of quick items to keep in mind before deciding to volunteer:
- Age – new volunteers must be at least 15 years old as of September 1, 2016 to participate.
- We are open every Friday and Saturday in October, plus additional dates.
- We ask that our volunteers are able to work most nights, but we do understand if you will miss a few nights.
- A full schedule will be determined and published by late August/early September.
- There are rewards for volunteering.
- Exact rewards will be detailed during the season.
- Past rewards have included shirts, sweatshirts, hats, free trips to other haunts, and more.
- Volunteering at Legends of the Fog is not for everyone
- This is an outdoor event, so you may be cold and/or get wet.
- Some nights may go to around or a little after midnight
- Generally, those who play school sports in the Fall have had difficulty participating with us (scheduling conflicts)
- We always strive hard to find a role for ANYONE who wants to participate but has a medical condition, allergies, etc.
2016 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!
NEW VOLUNTEERS: If you want more information about Legends of the Fog, please attend our interest/movie night! Come on up to our midway on Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 7pm. All are invited!
RETURNING VOLUNTEERS: Registration is easier than ever! Go to our registration site and enter your email (that you used last year) and birthday. From there, all you have to do is reactivate your account and update any of your info from last year!
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK INTEREST GROUP HERE
REGISTER / UPDATE YOUR REGISTRATION HERE