Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Legends of the Fog!
Many of our actors, ticket takers, and behind-the-scenes staff are volunteers – the show would definitely not go on without them!
Here are a couple of quick items to keep in mind before deciding to volunteer:
- Age – new volunteers must be at least 15 years old as of September 1, 2014 to participate.
- Returning volunteers under the age of 15 will be allowed to return.
- We are open every Friday and Saturday in October, plus additional dates.
- We ask that our volunteers are able to work most nights, but we do understand if you will miss a few nights.
- Full schedule will be determined and published by late August/early September.
- There are rewards for volunteering.
- Exact rewards will be detailed during the season.
- Past rewards have included shirts, sweatshirts, hats, free trips to other haunts, and more.
- Volunteering at Legends of the Fog is not for everyone
- This is an outdoor event, so you may be cold and/or get wet.
- Some nights may go to around or a little after midnight
- Generally, those who play school sports in the Fall have had difficulty participating with us (scheduling conflicts)
- We always strive hard to find a role for ANYONE who wants to participate but has a medical condition, allergies, etc.
2014 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Legends of the Fog! Follow the instructions below to register for the 2014 season. It is okay to register even if you are unsure if you will be participating with us. If you decide it isn’t for you, just let us know and we will delete your form.
*****NEW FOR 2014*****
ALL VOLUNTEERS, both those who are new and returning, MUST fill in the online registration. We are no longer going to have paper registration on site. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION COMPLETED BEFORE ATTENDING A SAFETY MEETING.
Fill in the online registration – the form takes about 5 minutes to complete. Click here for the form.
New Volunteers: Attend one of our safety/information sessions. Dates are below, but keep an eye on our Facebook group page in case anything changes. All safety meetings will be held at Legends of the Fog.
August 9 – 5pm
August 23 – 10am
September 6 – 10am
Returning Volunteers: Welcome back! You can either attend one of the meetings above, or take the online safety course. Once you register, the link to take the safety course will be emailed to you within 2 days.
Keep an eye on our Facebook group page for updates and other event dates.
That’s it! Thank you again for your interest in volunteering with Legends of the Fog!